***PLEASE NOTE*** Audition spots for spring are full. Please see the show page to be added to the waiting list.
In classes with The Point Theater, you will create memories for a lifetime, learn from experienced teachers, performers, and technicians, and have lots of FUN.
Classes are a great way for students to gain valuable theater arts training, develop confidence, and make life-long friends!
For students 8 and over, purchase a session membership for $224.
Once a student is a member, they can enroll in as many classes as they'd like for no extra charge.
Members also have the opportunity to participate in Point production as an actor or a crew member!
We're sorry. There are no refunds for memberships.
Want to save time when spring classes, auditions, and summer camps go online?
YOU CAN SET UP YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT NOW!
1. Click the button below to set up your PARENT ACCOUNT
2. Select the bottom button "Create an Account and Register"
3. Fill out the information and click "Submit Registration" at the bottom
NOTE: You will add your students when you're registering for the membership.
You will not be able to add students until everything goes live on February 8th at 7 p.m.
Questions? Email Laura at email@example.com.
THE POINT PRIVATE VOICE LESSONS
The Point is proud to offer private voice lessons at The Point Annex in Noblesville. You must be a current Point member to participate in The Point's voice lessons.
Private voice lessons teach the student proper breathing techniques, extend their vocal range, help them "find their own sound" instead of imitating others, and how to care for your vocal chords while singing. Voice instructors also prepare you for upcoming auditions. Most importantly, voice lessons help you sing more confidently!
The Point's own Jaimie Mosier, teaches Mondays between 3:30 and 8 p.m. Jaimie's rates are $25/half hour or $45/hour. (Hour lessons are not available for students under 14.) Jaimie is so excited to teach private voice lessons with The Point! Learning proper technique is very important for singers, but what Jaimie loves most about teaching private lessons is that so many life skills can be learned. Jaimie was born and raised in Sandusky, Ohio and graduated in 2015 from Anderson University (Anderson, Indiana) with a BA in Music Business.
Her favorite role was Jane in Tarzan (2019), where she made life-long friends and met her now husband. She currently lives on the south side of Indy with her husband, baby, and puppy. Jaimie has loved being a part of the our family since 2016, music directing and teaching classes.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule lessons.
- Respect for teachers, staff, parents, and other students is expected at all times.
- Kind language will be used. Name-calling, profanity and/or inappropriate actions will not be tolerated.
- Students’ conduct will be respectful of property, and therefore, any damage done to property will be replaced or repaired by the student.
- Drugs, alcohol or smoking are strictly prohibited. Overt physical contact between students is inappropriate at The Point activities.
- There are no refunds for Classes/Membership.
- Overly tight or revealing clothing is not acceptable.
- Please leave your belly buttons at home.
- No "half moons" showing under your jean shorts.
- Undergarments are not to be visible or exposed.
We're sorry. The deadline for spring scholarships is past.
Please check back in the fall for fall scholarships. There are no scholarships for summer camps.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Point Theater offers scholarship opportunities for our Fall, Winter
or Spring Classes to those who are experiencing financial hardship.
If you are interested in being considered for one of these scholarships for our current session, please fill out the form by the deadline.
We look forward to seeing you and your child get involved in The Point!
Scholarship applications for spring classes are due by February 7th. Questions? Email kim@thepoint theater.org